Friday, November 22, 2013

5 Things Friday #1




I wanted to post 5 things that I have discovered that I LOVE.... like favorite pins, recipes etc. This way, you know how I like a certain recipe and other blogs get traffic! Win win right?

#1. Stacy's Baked Oatmeal - E.

I know, I know. Stacy isn't a THMer anymore. But does that mean that I shouldn't enjoy her fab oatmeal recipe anymore? No way, Jose! This oatmeal tastes really good, plus it helps me to switch up my fuel styles, since I don't exactly LOVE E style as much as S.

Photo credit: Stacy Myers, stacymakescents.com


#2. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups recipe - S.

No, I'm not joking!!! These are AMAZING as a treat, especially if you are cravin' a good old regular sugar laden PB cup! Just remember, that PB is more of a condiment than a staple on plan food.



Photo credit: Renee, simplecountryhome.com
                                             


#3. 37 Calorie Brownies - FP. 

Again, I'm NOT even joking! While my recipe of brownies did not turn out as well as the ones in the photo, they were pretty good. Especially, if you put them with some almond milk and Tummy Tucking Ice Cream (which I didn't). But, maybe next time I will!

Sarah, bromabakery.com


#4. Confetti Birthday Cake - S

I may or may not have done a wild celebration dance when I saw this pin. Maybe you can't understand why I'm so excited but then again you also probably don't understand my love affair with sprinkles. Planning on making this for my birthday which is coming up.


Will and Amanda, clarkpharm.com


#5. Taco Soup - S. 

I had this for dinner the other night (it was doctored with a little) and it was super filling! I didn't even have 2 full bowls, which I generally do, it was that filling! You'll probably have play around with the recipe so its exactly how you like it, but this recipe sure is a good base! 


Image
Amanda, simplemommablog.wordpress.com

Thanks for reading this post and be sure to tell me what your favorite THM recipes are! 

                                                                       

                                                                      Happy weekend!
                                       
                               

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...