Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Alfredo Sauce - FP

 
 No, that's not a typo. yes, I mean Fuel Pull. I will warn you, however, If you don't like garlic, you probably won't like this. I think the garlic is a pretty important to the balance of this recipe.

    I didn't have any taste testers around when I made this. I thought it was really good. But I didnt' have anyone around for a second opinion.

*** I found taste testers! They thought it was very good!

    If you try this please let me know what you think of it.



Alfredo Sauce - FP

1/2 cup of Low Fat Cottage Cheese
1 Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb Cheese Wedge
1 tsp of Parmesan Cheese (green can)
splash of Liquid Aminos
1/4 tsp of granulated Garlic
small sprinkle of Italian Seasoning
a few ounces of Cooked Chicken, cubed - optional
a few Mushrooms - optional
salt and pepper, to taste

Mix all ingredients in a mug or bowl and microwave for
2-3 minutes. Stir very well. 
Serve over noodles of choice.
To keep this fuel pull you could serve it over 
Riced Cauliflower, Konjac Noodles, Spaghetti Squash, 
or Zucchini Noodles.
(I used Spaghetti Squash)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...