Thursday, October 17, 2013

Chocolate Chunk Cookies - S

Post image for Worlds Best Chocolate Chunk Cookies (Gluten/Grain/Egg/Starch/Sugar Free & Paleo)
 
    Brittany from Real Sustenance has come up with a way to help my chocolate chip cookie craving.
My taste-testers have declared this recipe a success!
 
    I store them in a refrigerator as she suggests. She said if you keep them in the fridge, they have a slightly crisp exterior while still being soft and chewy on the inside. My kind of cookie!
 
    I did notice, it took about a full day for this crisp little miracle to occur. ( I have no idea how the cookies lasted this long. The cookies getting crisp overnight was not the only miracle with these, apparently).
 
 
     Here is the link to go visit Brittany and make some of her fabulous cookies!!
 
 
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...