Monday, October 28, 2013

Pumpkin Pie Mousse - FP

 
                                                 I'm not a huge animal fan, but one must admit, this is pretty cute!

 Folks, I am always on the lookout for fuel pull breakfasts. I am still trying to lose a small cow few pounds (40, that's a few right?) so I try to have fuel pull breakfasts often. There are not enough recipes to keep things interesting.

    I love the Fat Stripping Frappa recipe from the Trim Healthy Mama book, but I don't really like drinking it when its cold outside. I like the Muffin in a Bowl, but not all the time. There are really too few fuel pull breakfast recipes. I think this makes a nice addition to the fuel pull line up!

    This would also work for a nice dessert or snack! I love recipes that can pull double duty!

    I don't know where I got this recipe. If it's your's, I'm sorry! Please let me know and I'll give you the credit and a link back.



Pumpkin Pie Mousse - FP

1/2 cup of low fat cottage cheese
1/3 cup of pumpkin
1/2 tsp of Vanilla
1/2 tsp of Pumpkin Pie Spice
sweetener, to taste

Blend all ingredients together. You may want to add some liquid
if it is not blending easily.
Refrigerate until chilled.
( I was in a hurry. I just stuck mine in the freezer for a couple minutes)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...