Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Whipped Cream - S


    I have always prefered whipped cream over Cool Whip. I love that this lifestyle has given me a great excuse to eat this more often!

    I use this as a dip for strawberries, a topping for desserts and occasionally on top of my Muffin In A Mug. I also substitute this in recipes that call for Cool Whip.

    One batch of this recipe seems to substitute nicely for an 8 oz container of Cool Whip.


 
Whipped Cream
 
8 oz of Heavy Whipping Cream (liquid measurement)
1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
sweetener of choice, to taste
1/4 to 1/2 tsp of glucomannan
 
Add all ingredients to an electric mixing bowl. Whip
on high until stiff peaks form.
 
This will whip up faster if you freeze the bowl and attachment piece
for about five minutes first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...