Friday, November 15, 2013

Pizza in A Bowl - S

  

 My brother (who is sort of a Trim Healthy Man) was going to bro gathering (a party with his brothers), and we knew in advance they were going to be eating pizza. I told him I would make him a pizza he could take with him so he didn't have to sit there all night and drool a big puddle all over the floor  wish he could have some.

    It was a busy day and I was running out of time. I decided instead of doing a crust, I would just do a mushroom crust, then I thought about the chicken crust, and then I realized the only cooked chicken we had, I had already cubed. Then I thought why not mix the chicken with sliced mushrooms. Then I thought why not just mix all the ingredients in a bowl he could microwave when he got there? (Weird how my brain works, I know. I just thought I'd give you a small scary glimpse)

This recipe is very hard to nail down to hard numbers. It depends on what you like on your pizza and how many people you're making it for. Below is just a general guideline. We each know how much sauce and cheese we like, make it to your taste! I will say however, you should include something such as chicken to make it a little more filling without having to eat a pound of cheese.


Pizza in a Bowl - S

Something for a 'crust' if possible 
( I used chicken and mushrooms to mock
both kinds of crusts from the THM book)
Pizza Sauce
Cheese
Any Other Topping You Like
(Pepperoni, Veggies, Etc)

Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.

If you're making a lot for a whole family type snack you 
put it in a glass baking pan and bake until cheese is melted.

If you're making a single serving to hide in a closet and eat,
use a small microwavable bowl. Microwave until cheese is 
melted. Remember your fork before heading to the closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...