Monday, January 20, 2014

Stuffed French Toast Omelettes - S

This interesting little recipe started from one I came across on lowcarbfriends.com. I THMified it and followed the rest of the instructions. They were surprisingly good! Then I had an idea...Success!

Remember... this recipe is not just for breakfast. It would also make a nice quick snack or dessert!

Stuffed French Toast Omelettes -S

2 large eggs
1 Tbsp of Truvia
2 Tbsp of heavy cream
2 tsp cinnamon 
1/2 tsp maple extract 
(I used Frontier Brand) 
Butter, for frying

Whisk all ingredients (except butter) in a bowl. 
Pour into a hot pan as if you were making an omelette
(which you are).
Instead of filling with savory ingredients, 
spread some Cream Cheese or Whipped Cream and Strawberry Topping on half and flip the other side of the egg on top (omelette style).



2 comments:

  1. I love omelettes. Such a comfort food for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love French Toast. That's a comfort food for me. (I like Omelettes too, just not as much as french toast)
    the best of both worlds! Thanks, Kristina

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...