Friday, April 25, 2014

So Good Grilled Cheese - E

   I am super excited about this! I was amazed at how good this tasted! This is one of my new favorite go-to E lunches. A HUGE thanks to Aunt Tammy for think-tanking (new word?) with me to come up with this!


Grilled Cheese - E

2 Slices of plan approved E Bread
(I used rye)
quick spray of Pam
2 Light Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges
Lean Meat (I used Peppered Turkey)

Heat pan to medium temperature. Quickly spray Pam on one side of each slice of bread.
(Really one quick spray per piece is all you need. Prepare to be amazed)
Spread a Laughing Cow Wedge on each slice of bread (the opposite side of the Pam)
Add Lean Meat of choice. Grill as you would a 'normal' grilled cheese. 
Enjoy more than you would a 'normal' grilled cheese (this won't make you fat!)
You can serve with a side of the Fuel Pull Tomato Soup from the Trim Healthy Mama Book
if that's what makes you happy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...