Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Zucchini Tomato Stir Fry - FP

    I don't know if you can actually call this a stir fry. I've never seen  'The Official Rules of Stir Fry'.
It just seemed like a good name.

    This tastes like fuel pull comfort food. I wanted something warm and satisfying, that wasn't actually Satisfying (you Trim Healthy Mamas know what I mean). This fit the bill perfectly.

    I offered the other serving to my Mom. She said it didn't really look like something she would like,but in the spirit of all good mothers, she tried it. And ate the rest of it. We didn't have a sniff left.

    When I made this, I used tuna fish. I would have preferred to use chicken but we didn't have any readily available. I was actually surprised it tasted as good as it did. I will definitely be making this again!
    

Zucchini Tomato Stir Fry
Serves 2

1 Zucchini
1 small can of Diced Tomatoes
6 oz Lean Meat
Sprinkle of Garlic Powder
Sprinkle of Onion Powder
A Little Pepper
A few slices of Jalapenos, optional
Drizzle of Liquid Aminos
Small Sprinkle of Parmesan Cheese, optional

Slice zucchini very thin and put in a skillet on medium heat.
Drain most of the juice from diced tomatoes and add to skillet.
Add lean meat of your choice (diced or shredded or whatever)
Add spices and optional jalapenos. Cook until zucchini is tender.
Remove from heat and add Liquid Aminos and Parmesan Cheese.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...