Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sweet Juice Concentrate -FP

    Here comes, quite possibly, the easiest recipe on earth. If you blink you might miss it. Be careful.

    You blinked. That's okay though, I haven't gotten to the recipe yet.

    The purpose of Sweet Juice Concentrate is to remove some of the bitter taste from stevia extract powder. I don't know how this works, I just know that it works. My dad is very sensitive to the after taste of stevia and he said this does help.

    You can use this in just about any recipe that calls for sweetener. I wouldn't try it in Skinny Chocolate though.

    Sweet Juice Concentrate
 
2 Tbsp Now Brand Stevia Extract Powder*
2 cups of water
 
Mix stevia and water in a glass container (canning jar is ideal).
let sit uncovered for 48 hours.
(why 48 hours, I don't know. I just know 36 doesn't work)
After 48 hours, pour into another container with a lid of just put lid on canning jar.
It is now ready to use.
 
*You can use other brands, but results may vary. I only use Now Brand so that's the only one I can speak for.

   

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like it would be good to make sweet tea!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...